[Duplicity-talk] CRC check failed prevents further backups

From: Timothee BESSET
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] CRC check failed prevents further backups
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:39:15 -0500

I'm running into the attached error with my backups. It would be fine
if that was transient but unfortunately once this starts happening
further incremental backups will keep failing the same way.

I believe that's because some files are incomplete or corrupted on the
backend (note that I'm pushing to S3).

I seem to be able to recover those situations with a 'duplicity
cleanup --extra-clean --force' type of command. I could probably
change my backup sequences to start by a cleanup, but it would be nice
if duplicity could handle it.

Cheers,
TTimo