[Duplicity-talk] Find out what is included in a particular backup set

From: Yves Goergen
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Find out what is included in a particular backup set
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 17:44:38 +0200

Hi,

when doing an incremental backup, I get the statistics in the end saying
that x MB were now copied over to the backup location. I'd like to know
what files caused that volume, how much data was copied from which file.
Is it possible to find that out? Opening the local files in nautilus
didn't get me very far, showing all-over red windows at a certain
directory level. Must be due to the modified tar format that nautilus
doesn't understand.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <address@hidden>