Re: [Duplicity-talk] Error with file selection

From: Yves Goergen
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Error with file selection
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 20:26:36 +0200

I've tried a number of variations now, with " and ', ** and *, with
fewer arguments and excludes, but none of them work. Currently I get
this very similar error message:

Fatal Error: The file specification
    '/var/cache/mylvmbackup/mnt/backup/dev/*'
cannot match any files in the base directory
    /var/cache/mylvmbackup/mnt/backup
Useful file specifications begin with the base directory or some
pattern (such as '**') which matches the base directory.

Is duplicity broken inside or is the shell invocation method?

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <address@hidden>