[Duplicity-talk] Re: Changing backup hosts

From: Madhusudan Singh
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Changing backup hosts
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:44:23 -0500

Update. Tried to run it again with the same command line (thinking that the warning was just some sort of first time message). Well, I was right. The message did go away, but I am now getting an error that I have not seen before:

Upload 's3+http://backups-sm196322314101188557700/duplicity-inc.20100627T072148Z.to.20100818T152553Z.vol1.difftar.gpg' failed (attempt #1, reason: SSLError: The read operation timed out)

This repeats.

I googled for this specific error, and it appears that it was fixed sometime in January. I am using the latest version of duplicity available in MacPorts.