Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: GPG taking many ressources

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Fwd: GPG taking many ressources
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:42:07 -0400

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 17:25, Henrik Olsen <address@hidden> wrote:
> As I'm still having the issue, I was wondering if GPG 1.4.10 could be the
> issue, and I should try 2.x instead?

Have we determined why so many gpg processes are open?

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?