Re: [Duplicity-talk] RE: SELinux support?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] RE: SELinux support?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:11:58 +0200

hear hear :) .. ede

On 11.06.2010 15:04, Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Hi,

This is just to confirm that rumors of my demise have been greatly
exaggerated.  I'm still here, busy, but still here.  I hope to have some
time this weekend to work on duplicity.  There's a lot to catch up on
with the project.

...Ken

address@hidden wrote:
Thanks for taking initiative here. Ken, the maintainer, is quite busy
these days so I just want to confirm that we took notice ;)
In case there is no answer in the next say, two weeks, you might
probably should ping the list again. Else you could of course file a
bug report on launchpad and attach the patch. This way it can't be
forgotten.

ede/duply.net/duplicity team