[Duplicity-talk] Re: Manifest errors

From: marcus-duplicity
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Manifest errors
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 16:25:38 +0100

On 14/05/2010 09:58, address@hidden wrote:
I've just upgraded to 0.6.08b and I'm now seeing the following error:

Manifests not equal because different volume numbers
Fatal Error: Remote manifest does not match local one.  Either the
remote backup set or the local archive directory has been corrupted.

I got this after two successfull backups, one full followed by an
incremental. The next incremental (3rd backup) caused this error.

Does anyone have any ideas what causes this?

Is there anyway to reset the local archive directory and recover from the remote one?

Thanks

Marcus