Re: [Duplicity-talk] AssertionError: time not moving forward at appropri

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] AssertionError: time not moving forward at appropriate pace - system clock issues?
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 10:55:55 -0500

No changes in a long while to this piece of code:
    if dup_time.curtime == dup_time.prevtime:
        time.sleep(2)
        dup_time.setcurtime()
        assert dup_time.curtime != dup_time.prevtime, "time not moving \
                forward at appropriate pace - system clock issues?"

Either time.sleep() is not working on your system, or time in general is
not getting updated.  Either way, duplicity will not run because time is
not progressing.  Running at this point would screw up way too much.

...Ken