[Duplicity-talk] Mirroring a Duplicity Repository from S3 to local stora

From: Brandon Simmons
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Mirroring a Duplicity Repository from S3 to local storage
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:10:08 -0400

What would be a good way to mirror a duplicity repository stored on
S3? I would like to be able to restore from S3 or a local disk.

It seems that duplicity stores changes in new files with unique names,
so I should be able to just pull down the files from S3 that don't yet
exist locally (and delete files that don't exist on S3). Is that
correct? If so, is there a good way to do that, or should I write a
script myself? Anything I should be careful of with this setup?

Thanks for the insight and software. It's been working great for us.

Brandon Simmons
http://coder.bsimmons.name/blog/