Re: [Duplicity-talk] Moving backup directory?

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Moving backup directory?
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 23:38:52 +0000

As I thought, thanks.

Final question: I've been reading round the mailing list, and read that performing a full backup to local storage, rsyncing this to remote storage, then performing incremental updates directly to the remote storage could cause issues with signatures.

I don't see how this can be, unless the signatures depend on the full path of the backup directory, or something?