Re: [Duplicity-talk] Scp calls

From: AJ Weber
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Scp calls
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:06:27 -0500

Yes, re-directing the scp to be a script + scp would probably work. Would not be elegant, but would probably work.

I'm not sure about the "wrapper script". I'm not familiar with that. I know you can pass custom ssh params, but have not seen how that actually runs the params (maybe that's not what you're talking about at all). But it would have to be a bit of a hack like "knock server && scp server..."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabriel Ambuehl" <address@hidden>