Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity - Resource Unavailable Errors

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity - Resource Unavailable Errors
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:35:37 -0500

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 13:36, Colin Ryan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hrm...strange...especially considering that Ubuntu has a Debian parentage
> does it not?

Yes but, like Gentoo, they patch quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised
if they fixed a bug and upstream has yet to accept the fix, or release
it stably, or if that's all done, the distribution you're using has
yet to upgrade to the fixed version. Basically, I wouldn't be
surprised if there's some lag between distributions.

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?