Re: [Duplicity-talk] Integrity check

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Integrity check
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:32:00 -0400

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 06:42,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jacob, unfortunately the script will not know about deleted chains. How do
> you deal with that?
> And didn't Ken wrote that there are checksums in the manifest files?

I do not recall. What I do know is that duplicity verify runs slower
than 'sha512sum -c' does. If duplicity adds an integrity-check
command, then that might make my script obsolete.

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?