Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity 0.5.14 - No signatures found - really str

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity 0.5.14 - No signatures found - really strange...
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:39:47 -0500

François FOURRIER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for you answer, I dit it again using the double // with the same
> result...
>
> The log is invasive you'll find it here :
>
> http://www.fourrier.com/duplicity.log

These two lines near the end of the log really bug me:
  0 files exist on backend
  Extracting backup chains from list of files: []
That says that the ls did not find any files at all, even after what
appears to be a successful backup.

If you still have the ~/.ncftp/trace file from this run, could you post
that as well?  I'm not seeing the problem at all.

Can you verify that the files exist on the remote?

...Thanks,