[Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.09 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.09 Released
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:44:04 -0600

Hi,

The change list is not long for this release, but on of the changes is
fairly significant.  I got really tired of fighting incompatibilities in
the various NcFTP utilities and version and decided to drive the NcFTP
client using pexpect.  I think I've captured all the error conditions,
but let me know if you find problems.

You can download the new duplicity from:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

For those of you in a hurry, this is the direct link.
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/duplicity/

New in v0.5.09 (2009/02/17)
---------------------------
FTP is now driven with pexpect rather than NcFTP utilities.
This closes the following bugs (and solves other problems):
bug #24741: ncftpls -x '' causes failure on Yahoo FTP server
bug #23516: duplicity/ncftpget not closing unlinked files, ...

bug #25509: Logic error in imapbackend.py [IMAP_SERVER]
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25509

bug #25512: [Patch] Retry on Imap failure
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25512

bug #25530: commandline passwd not working
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?25530