Re: [Duplicity-talk] Suggested increment chain

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Suggested increment chain
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:37:23 -0600

I normally stay with the, now default, 25MB volume size, but 100MB may
be better if you have a really large backup.  It's all tuning.

As to frequency, I would suggest a full every week and incrementals
every day.  This means that if a backup should be bad, you won't be out
more than a week or so from the last recoverable backup.

There is no "right" answer, so its all tunable to the usage.

...Ken