[Duplicity-talk] FOSDEM (was: Re: The company that wants to contribute)

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] FOSDEM (was: Re: The company that wants to contribute)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 23:15:14 +0100

Hi,

this is somehow off-topic on this list, but since you asked:

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 10:17:12PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> By the way, anybody going to FOSDEM? It would be good to chat there.

I will be there. although I'm only a long time duplicity user (still
run 0.4.2 from Debian Etch) who wrote his own set of wrappers around
it.

Will probably run around in a Debian.ch t-shirt, so if spot a guy with
one of those, it could be me. ;-)

No talk or booth manning this time though, so it's maybe not that easy
to meet me. (Manned the Debian booth about half the time last year
showing off Debian on some thin client devices.) Will try to hear some
more talks this year instead.

> http://wiki.maemo.org/FOSDEM_2009

Have about the half of the talk listed there on my wishlist, mostly
because of my interest on Linux on embedded devices. Can't come to all
on my list though due to intersections. Will have to decide
dynamically.

The only thing which is sure that I'll attend two events: The
Keysigning Party and the talk "Debian on the OpenMoko" in the Debian
track.

So maybe see you at FOSDEM. :-)

                Regards, Axel
--