Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity with FAT32 backup disk

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity with FAT32 backup disk
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:04:15 +0100

this was the case for years since but these days I can only suggest you to consider NTFS ... In cases of corruption I had only bad experiences with FAT (means data loss).

The ntfs-3g project is very stable and packages are available for Linux and OS-X ...
http://www.ntfs-3g.org/

regards ede
--
Thanks for all the responses.  I would have preferred to use something
besides FAT32 for the backup disk, but it's going to be shared between

-Eric