Re: [Duplicity-talk] Simple question about duplicity

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Simple question about duplicity
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:04:47 -0600

As long as you remember the password, all will be OK.

The .gnupg directory is created the first time you use gpg and is
essentially empty.  Since you did not use an encryption key, but relied
on just a password, gpg did the encryption via symmetric encryption, and
does not store anything in the .gnupg directory for that.

...Ken