[Duplicity-talk] Vol size on disk -> disk backups

From: Marcus Williams
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Vol size on disk -> disk backups
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:35:19 +0000

Hi -

Does the volsize matter when the source and destination of the backup is a local disk (or at least an NFS mount)? I'm trying out duplicity on our backups (a full being around 150Gb) and wondered whether I can up the volsize to reduce the number of files in the backup directory. What sort of size should I use?

Thanks

Marcus