Re: [Duplicity-talk] Dupicity crashed. Please look at logs explain what

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Dupicity crashed. Please look at logs explain what happened
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:58:55 +0100

> Last week duplicity crashed and I lost 300GB of backed up data. I'm
> over that. Now I'm trying to figure out WHAT happened so perhaps I can
> avoid it in the future.

Is your problem that you are having this issue trying to restore your
backup (which as someone has already mentioned looks like a networking
issue), or are you having some secondary issue that is causing you to
say that you have *lost* 300 GB:s of data?

Am I missing something?
--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'