Re: [Duplicity-talk] Does duplicity resume?

From: Jon
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Does duplicity resume?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:50:08 -0400

Hi

Justin Tussey wrote:
I spent 20 days backing up 300GB of data then duplicity craps out. New attempts result in a full back up. Is there no way to resume?

I believe the answer is no from my limited exposure to the mailing list. Here's some fodder for you to look at:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=resume&submit=Search!&idxname=duplicity-talk&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

Jon

Here is the log. Would someone please explain what happened?

http://pastebin.com/m64b1dc86

-jt