Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:40:34 -0600

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
> The first pass is done at http://duplicity.nongnu.org/contrib.html.  Its
> a bare-bones implementation at the moment, but its a start.
>
> ...Ken

Good stuff.

To some extent, I think some of the functionality these scripts provide
should be supported in duplicity directly. Most of the work on my end
was to be able to break things down into smaller downloads as a
workaround for the lack of a resume capability, and reliably track full
vs incremental to make sure I get at least my full backup on a regular
basis no matter how many tries it takes.

TTimo