Re: [Duplicity-talk] verify fails

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] verify fails
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:28:30 -0500

ede,

The key is this error:
  gpg: [don't know]: invalid packet (ctb=14)

Googling for that error shows that it was fixed in September 2006:
http://217.69.76.57/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2006-September/023180.html

That was against 1.2.0, so my advice is that you need to update gpg to
whatever is the latest for your system.  My system shows gpg at 1.4.6.
You can check with "gpg --version".

If you would update, then verify again, chances are good that the verify
will succeed on this try.

...Ken