Re: [Duplicity-talk] Searching for a specific file in the backups

From: Olivier Croquette
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Searching for a specific file in the backups
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 08:19:21 +0200

Jacob wrote, On 20/05/08 22:18:
No, not automatically anyway. You'll have to grope around with the
--restore-time argument (shorthand is -t). I recommend starting at a
time when you know the file existed, and then move forward until you
find the backup in which the file is no longer listed.

OK thanks.
I added to my script a "list-files" after each successful backup, it will makes things much easier next time to find a deleted file!