Re: [Duplicity-talk] recovering

From: Jacob
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] recovering
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:26:56 -0500

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:43:25 +0100
"Ingrid Lohmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> our server crashed. Unfortunately because of that I lost my key. Is there a
> way to recover it anyhow?

The system is designed to keep people who don't already have the keys out of
your backups, so, unless you can get those keys back, I'd say "no".

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now—and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?