Re: [Duplicity-talk] restoring into sparsebundle fails with "No space le

From: Darik Horn
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] restoring into sparsebundle fails with "No space left on device"
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:20:24 -0600

> Which version of Python?

Python 2.5 on Ubuntu Gutsy with /tmp on tmpfs and a volume size of 100 megabytes. (This is why I wrote Patch #6356.)

I'll try to give an lsof transcript when a large duplicity backup runs on a nearby computer, which may be a few days.

I recall that the Fedora developer AMI in the Amazon EC2 cluster may have the same glitch, but I need to double check.

> Need to find a way to reproduce this on Linux or Windows.

For me, the problem happens sporadically, so I think that the bug is outside duplicity.