[Duplicity-talk] Re: [Duplicityqtalk] First full backup has no errors, b

From: Benjamin Montgomery
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: [Duplicityqtalk] First full backup has no errors, but --verify does
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:33:43 -0600

When you install duplicity just add '--prefix=/usr/local' to the command
line, and you won't have to worry about interfering with Ubuntu
packages.  Ubuntu packages will never put anything in to /usr/local.
You can install the packaged versions of the duplicity dependencies and
you should be all set.

Ben