Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 and duplicity-0.4.4.RC3

From: ryan
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] S3 and duplicity-0.4.4.RC3
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:42:42 -0700

Mitchell Garnaat wrote:
> I haven't exhaustively tested it but so far it seems to be working well.

Good deal. Seems to be working well for me also.
> One thing I would like add to the S3 support is the ability to store
> multiple backups within one S3 bucket.  I think this should be doable
> using the prefix/delimiter mechanism in S3 but I haven't had a chance
> to try to implement this locally to try it out.  Ideally, I'd like all
> of my backups for different systems/customers in one S3 bucket.
>
> Mitch

That would definitely be a nice feature. I'd love to pitch in and help
but I'm more of a perl guy so can't guarantee my usefulness in this
case. I'll take a look at it if I get a chance and see if I have any
ideas. It doesn't sound too rough to implement.

Thanks for the reply!