Re: [Duplicity-talk] Very promising software!

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Very promising software!
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:40:39 -0500

Michael Baierl wrote:
Kenneth Loafman wrote:
messages, but those are getting ironed out. The biggest set of problems, and the largest amount of work, has gone into FTP handling. dAniel hAhler has submitted a number of patches to help correct those problems, and I think its mostly there.
It would be great to see a WebDav backend - right now there are a lot of cheap alternatives that you can only access using WebDav. If you need 25GB+ of space FTP and/or ssh ususally is really expensive.

Any plans to support Webdav as well? I saw a patch some time ago but it did not work against 0.4.2.

Duplicity supports WebDAV in the 0.4.3 series. You can download it from: http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

The latest version is 0.4.3.RC6.