Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 17:30:30 -0500

Dennis Schulz wrote:
Thanks for this patch.
I've tested the same scenario with your patch. No success. But now I got a stacktrace. I made a log of the output. Its the attached file. I hope that the backup was made correctly. If not the verify-process can never be successful. No errors were given. Everything seemed to be okay.

I'm certain the backup was successful. The verify will download the files from the remote server and check them, but only if we can get rid of the connection reset errors on the download. These errors would also cause the restore to fail.

What system are you running on remote? on local? Do you know what the remote FTP package is?