[Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC4 Ready for Test
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 08:43:30 -0500

More fixes on FTP. dAniel hAhler supplied a new patch for FTP that cleans up the error handling and reduces the retry time to zero on the first retry. This should be a much more robust implementation of FTP.

You can download the packages here:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

Please give this one a good exercise. We still need testing on the S3 and HSI backends. We've managed to test all the rest.

...Thanks,