Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC3 Ready for Test

From: Charles Knowlton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] 0.4.3.RC3 Ready for Test
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:29:12 -0500

CVS and DNS  huhhhhh???
Do what?

Just Kidding!!  :)

Charles

On May 31, 2007, at 4:19 PM, Kenneth Loafman wrote:

dAniel hAhler wrote:
Release Candidate 3 is ready.

This fixes the slowdown in FTP that was caused by the RC2 patch.
Get it from here:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/duplicity/ (people are
lazy)
It's great to see you pushing RC's often - this really looks like
we're going to have a better release in the next days.
I'll send you a patch/new backend.py file later, regarding ftp handling.

I should be posting links.  Thanks for the catch!

I find that frequent releases help the folks that don't know CVS from DNS, and we have a few that help test and provide valuable feedback. Someone's gotta keep us in check! :-)