Re: [Duplicity-talk] Release Candidate of 0.4.3 Ready

From: Gabriel Ambuehl
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Release Candidate of 0.4.3 Ready
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:50:03 +0200

On Saturday 26 May 2007 19:12:13 Kenneth Loafman wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've just made a release of Duplicity 0.4.3.  It's release candidate 1
> since there are a couple of things that still need to be tested.  I've
> managed to test all the backends except HSI and S3+HTTP.  If someone
> would please check these out, we can proceed to a full release.

This still doesn't seem to do incremental backups on my Ubuntu Feisty box.

Running

duplicity  -v 7 testdir file:///home/buz/duplicity-test/

twice yields two complete sets, albeit the second set is called -inc-
not -full-

For every file backupped in the second run, I get:
Getting delta of (('file',) path/file reg) and None
Generating delta - new file: file

So somehow, it doesn't seem to find the signatures...

I can produce a kvm/qemu image of Feisty to test this if that is of any help
(but it would be in the order of 1GB I presume)?