[Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?

From: Andreas Schildbach
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:21:46 +0200

Hi everyone,

does anyone have any experience what happens if two duplicity instances run at the same time, processing the same "unit of work"?

I'm thinking of this, because I'd like to do incremental backups every hour, and full backups once a month (or maybe a week). Unfortunately, a full backup lasts much more than an hour, so doing a full backup and an incremental backup would overlap each other.

Would this corrupt the backup chain?

Regards,

Andreas