Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Webdav Patch

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity Webdav Patch
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:53:22 -0500

Kenneth Loafman wrote:
Jesper,

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?5185

I have added the patch that you supplied, however, it is incomplete. The variable self.headers (a dict) is not defined or populated, so the code errors out at runtime. If you would look at the patch again and let me know what else is needed, I would appreciate it.

I found the time to dig into it and got it fixed. There were a couple of other problems that I fixed as well to make it run on an RFC compliant WebDAV server, so all is well. Thanks for the original code.