Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Problem with "wb" mode on a FAT32 partition

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Problem with "wb" mode on a FAT32 partition
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:47:52 -0500

Charles Knowlton wrote:
Yes that would be good if someone could remove the SPAM. It will make it better when it comes to searching for something on the mailing list.

I deleted the spam I found in the bugs list.  I see a 'report as spam'
link, but I'm not sure if its available to everyone.

As to the mailing list, that's a different problem.