[Duplicity-talk] WebDAV Backend

From: Jörg Mühlberger
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] WebDAV Backend
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:41:00 +0200

Hello!

Has anybody tried the WebDAV Backend so far?
I tried this patch
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=5185
with a big German freemail provider, but I doesn't really work.

My problem is that I can backup some data, but doing the next backup will always end up in being a full backup instead of an incremental one. This seems to be because duplicity can't read from the webDAV storage.And that is why I can not restore anything!

It would be great if anybody could try this patch and tell me, whether it is working or not!
I opened up an testaccount with this freemail provider to try it.

The connection data is as follows:

Username:          35571816
Password:         webdavtest
Server:            http://mediacenter.gmx.net/webdavtest