Re: [Duplicity-talk] a few questions about configurability

From: Dennis Lubert
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] a few questions about configurability
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:21:02 +0200

Hi,

as it happens often in mailinglists, when one of the questions is
answered, the other ones are forgotten, so this is a little reminder,
that Im intrested in other questions too ;)

Am Freitag, den 21.07.2006, 11:27 +0200 schrieb Dennis Lubert:
> Hello,
> - Can I replace the compression with bz2 or even custom compression
> tools?
> - Can I give it a maximum space it has available to backup? So it starts
> deleting old backups not needed anymore? I have only like 10GB space on
> the ftp and my current backup is almost 5GB of size, so I really dont
> know what happens when I run out of space...
This one is very important for me, as I will run out of discspace within
10 or 12 days from now.

Another question that came up is, if its possible to get some info about
the stored backups, like size and date of the full backups, and size and
date of the delta backups, and whats the correspoding full/delta backup
that it is to be applied upon etc.

greets

Dennis