Re: [Duplicity-talk] Gmail backend

From: Martin Wuertele
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Gmail backend
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:26:00 +0200

* Mathias Wagner <address@hidden> [2006-06-09 13:29]:

> I did some testing and it seemd to work quite nice. I just wonder, whether
> someone also used my modification and whether I will be integrated into
> duplicity.

I thought of adding the gmail backend to the debian package. I didn't
want to add libgmail to the archive but I think it makes sense. Could
you send me patches instead of the contents of mails so I can add them
to the build system please?

yours Martin
--
<address@hidden> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
Na das wüsteste sind immer die Menschen am Getränkeautomaten:

[x] Suppe
[x] Milch
[x] Extra Zucker
                -- Erhard Schwenk, de.alt.sysadmin.recovery