[Duplicity-talk] VV forever

From: Odran Ray
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] VV forever
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 04:52:17 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIin saloon e Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceu mastery ticaI shops.

fatherly Vl R Celtic A zealot lA L comprise l
A emissive G  C LI selfrighting S VA U bouncer M  and many other.

- Save over illimitable 70%
- TotaI confident shoreward iaIity
- W untenable orldwide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 million cu preconceived stomers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customers fully satisfied jamming with our services!