dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:34:15 -0300

Hello Diego,

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:28:49 -0400
Synchro <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am also interested in this, I just find the master branch in the scm
> (notabug, and savannah) for recipes made from community, we will
> follow the fork, and pull request approach ? or sending a patch to
> the mailing list ?
>
> As I understand will be a difference between official recipes and
> community recipes, or do I get this wrong ?

Both channels are open (mailing list, git repos).  You can send pull
requests using notabug/savannah.  Notabug can facilitate the job via
web interface.

What I see is that any recipe not included on the master branch could be
considered as 'community', in the sense that the system can be expanded
(later).  Right now the priority is to try to make and offer a more
complete distribution.  The intended criteria is to complete for
example, the printing support, the networking support, offer the most
essential SCMs, gnupg, etc. the limit size is 700MB (ISO).