dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?

From: Mateus Pinto Rodrigues
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:34:43 -0300

That is a great idea. In my opinion they all have to be tested on a
dragora 3 system (some of mine aren't) and follow the coding style,
also I think it is very important to have the dependencies well laid
out and have a consistent folder hierarchy, kind of how I do here(mine
needs much improvement though)
https://notabug.org/mprodrigues/d3-recipes/src/master/README.org (I
recommend downloading the file to see properly)

--
Best Regards.

Mateus Pinto Rodrigues (mprodrigues) [66679238]
free software enthusiast and developer
E462 69C4 73EF 91F9 25E2  8249 0F8B 6C54 6667 9238