dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] First try at D3 recipe

From: Alan Beadle
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] First try at D3 recipe
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 21:34:42 -0400

Ok, sounds good.
I have one question about the example you gave from the /devel/pkgconf
recipe. Why did you use cat instead of cp?

I'm working on a recipe for mlocate next, and then I will start one
for sysklogd. I do not have time to understand perp this week though,
so that will have to wait until one of us can read the documentation
for that. Possibly next week.
I cannot find a current homepage for mlocate so if you have
suggestions for what to list as the homepage, let me know.