dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Web browser

From: Mateus Pinto Rodrigues
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Web browser
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 09:24:09 -0300

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 08:20:11 +0530
Sanjay Mysore <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Selk
> Why not Midori? It is already liberated
>
> On Jul 19, 2016 2:14 AM, "Matias A. Fonzo" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I was thinking in the web browser to include in the next version..
> > and I think the only sane and powerful engine is Seamonkey (apart
> > from the well-known web browsers). I wonder, what is required to
> > liberate Seamonkey?.  (Sorry if I don't remember very well all the
> > details at this moment)
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Matias
> >

> > --
> > GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
> > Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net
> > Key fingerprint = 35BD B9D4 6B56 B5FA CB64  7C9B 3AAF 1CEC 203A 99D5

Midori works as a ligthweight alternative, but many users want the
easiness of plugins and addons of the likes of firefox and seamonkey,
also the last time I used midori it was too unstable and I think they
havent come a long way from there.

--
Best Regards.

Mateus Pinto Rodrigues (mprodrigues) [66679238]
free software enthusiast and developer
E462 69C4 73EF 91F9 25E2  8249 0F8B 6C54 6667 9238