dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11

From: Lucas Sköldqvist
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 23:41:09 +0200

Hi Daniel,

> > I was stuck several days with linking Poedit. I was using gcc 5.3 and
> > decided to try version 4.9 instead, and everything worked.
> >
> > Now I can start building the final packages. Sorry for the wait, Poedit
> > should be available very soon, finally. :-)
>
> Hi Lucas,
> once again thank you for your help!

Poedit does build but there are some issue during runtime. Message boxes show
up complaining. You can click them away but they appear later during usage of
the program as well. I have built packages for i486¹ and x86_64² so you can try
for yourself.

To launch Poedit use one of these commands:
    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/gcc49/lib poedit
or
    $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/gcc49/lib64 poedit

If you want to build one of the dependencies or Poedit you can install the
packages from the links. The cmake package is an upgrade and needed when
building lucene++. The expat.pc files are used by configure scripts to find
expat. They are not included in the versions from Dragora so I wrote these by
hand. Just put on of them inside ‘/usr/lib/pkgconfig’ or ‘/usr/lib64/pkgconfig’.

I will keep looking into the issue but I wanted to post my progress.

¹http://gungre.ch/dragora/repo/frusen/poedit/32b/
²http://gungre.ch/dragora/repo/frusen/poedit/64b/