dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] Re : Re: Is it possible to get a canvas for a main DrGeo wind

From: H. Fernandes
Subject: [Dr. Geo] Re : Re: Is it possible to get a canvas for a main DrGeo window in a script?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 13:15:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi Phil,

For Koch sketch I suggest using the workspace and Dr. Geo API. There are
related examples in the DrGeo.app/SmalltlakSketches.

IMHO, comparing Dr.Geo and Geobra does not make much sense.

Regarding Turtle under Dr. Geo. Do you want Turtle art as interactive
construction? What will be the expected outcome? Otherwise producing static
turtle art with Dr. Geo does not bring added value.

There is an added pedagogical value producing interactive model, as with the
SmalltalkSketches/Newton example.

Dr. Geo on P6.x will not work because of the Athens canvas bugs, it works
nicely with P7 (https://dev.drgeo.eu)