dr-geo

[Dr-geo] Fwd: Back to Work

From: gagan
Subject: [Dr-geo] Fwd: Back to Work
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 23:20:30 +0530

Apologies, It went as a private mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gagan <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Back to Work
To: Gurjot Singh Bhatti <address@hidden>

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Gurjot Singh Bhatti
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been busy with my College exams and Industrial training that I
> couldn't continue with the work after GSoC. And just recently I
> attended GSoC Reunion 2014 in CA, USA which was a great experience.
>
> Now I am ready to get back to work after this break.

Nice! :) I was thinking to work on it but I was a bit busy with
LibreCAD and my studies too. Exams ahead -_-

> @Gagan and @H.S.Rai,
> How should I continue the work? You guys are familiar with the work
> I've done so far in the GSoC. So if you could just guide me on how to
> proceed now.

Gurjot, I see we need to bring it to the same level as the Dr. Geo 1
at the first stage. I'd say first add the XML support ( Very First
priority ). After that add image export support ( This one is quite
easy in GTK ). Till then we prepare a TODO list of things to be done
:)

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot