dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Use GooCanvas

From: .Org.Com
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Use GooCanvas
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:11:55 +0530

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Gurjot Singh <address@hidden> wrote:

>> AFAIK you can use any of the above libraries

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#AllCompatibility says:

"GPLv2 only" can't be used GPLv3 or later.

>> and as you said that
>> clutter is being used more, go with it.
>
> I hope this won't be an issue with GNU standards.

You need to "Convey copied code under GPLv3", as

"LGPLv2.1 gives you permission to relicense the code under any version
of the GPL since GPLv2. If you can switch the LGPLed code in this case
to using an appropriate version of the GPL instead (as noted in the
table), you can make this combination."

--
H.S.Rai
.Org.Com