dr-geo

Re: [Dr-geo] Mid term Summary

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: Re: [Dr-geo] Mid term Summary
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:09:02 +0530

On 27 June 2014 07:48, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> @ GSoC students
>
> As this it time when you are half way through. Look back and see what
> you have achieved.
>
> Spend some quality time to write up an excellent article about what
> you have done. Make it generic and spicy.
>
> It should include some stats like lines of code you wrote or amended,
> structure of code, your difficult moments, happiest moments.
>
> Make an interesting balance sheet.

Hi,
I have written the blog, you can check it here:
https://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/gsoc-mid-term/

If there is anything that is to be changed, let me know.

Regards
--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You gotta get hurt 'cause that's how you'll learn, You gotta try your
hardest no matter how much you'll burn." ~ Scott Singh